Working Visa

If you are skilled or have completed your studies in Australia, you may be qualified to apply for a work visa in Australia. First One Education Migration can support you through this pathway all the way up until you are granted permanent residency in Australia.

There are various sorts of working visas, and the Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 482) offers a mechanism for those who desire to work and live permanently in Australia to transition to a permanent visa.
To apply you must:

  • be nominated by an approved sponsor to work in an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations
  • meet the skill requirements, and any registration and licensing obligations for the nominated occupation
  • have a certain level of English.


The TSS visa program will be comprised of a Short-Term stream of up to two years and a Medium-Term stream of up to four years.


Contact us for more information and to discuss your options.