After you study in Australia or if you are a skilled person in any country, you may be eligible for applying work visa in Australia and in this pathway, First One Education can help you all the way through until you become a permanent resident in Australia.
There are different types of working visas and Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) provides the opportunity for a pathway to permanent visa for people who want to work and live permanently in Australia.
To apply you must:

  • be nominated by an approved sponsor to work in an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations
  • meet the skill requirements, and any registration and licensing obligations for the nominated occupation
  • have a certain level of English.

Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457 visa) will be abolished and replaced with the completely new Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa in March 2018.

The TSS visa program will be comprised of a Short-Term stream of up to two years and a Medium-Term stream of up to four years.