Did you know Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million? This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world!
These are strong academic credentials, but Australian education institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
Top 10 trending courses :
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Studies (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art and Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Librarianship and Corporate Information Management)