With so many great educational institutions available on the Gold Coast, it may be difficult to choose one. From internationally recognised universities to boutique style schools with a special focus, there is something available for every learner.
When people think of studying on the Gold Coast, the sand and the surf are the likely two highlights that come to mind. It is without doubt that the stunning coastline is something to be celebrated, however, that is only one of the many fantastic attributes of the lifestyle here. The seaside location is complemented by a dynamic arts and culture vibe, desirable year-round climate, world-class educational institutions and growing job opportunities. The Gold Coast is a welcoming, friendly and safe city for students and a desirable destination to live, study and play.
- Although the Gold Coast is famous for its beaches, there are many other places to enjoy nature beyond the waves and sand.
- The Gold Coast offers many great shopping opportunities for all types of shoppers and budgets.
- With perfect coastlines and a mild climate year-round, the Gold Coast is an ideal place to enjoy the beach and ocean life. Grabbing an umbrella, lying on the beach and swimming is only the beginning.
- Even if you find yourself on a strict student budget, the Gold Coast will offer a buffet of wonderful food options to enjoy. Along the coastline, you will find a budding cafe scene with great food and coffee and a friendly laid-back atmosphere.
- A large number of festivals, cultural events, shows, attractions and sports tournaments occur year-round on the Gold Coast.
- Surfers Paradise might be the Gold Coast’s city hub, but Burleigh Heads is its heart. A welcoming community feeling is found here, right next to the beach and headland that have some of the best views in the region.