Are you still deciding which ideal place you would stay in?

Worry no more!

Because First One Education got it all covered for you!

If you are planning to study or work in Australia but still undecided which place to stay in, First One Education will accommodate you to the home at the comfort of your school or workplace.

We offer a wide range of accommodation including privately-rented housing, university dormitories and rooms for students and workers who wish to stay near their university or office.

Here are some types of accommodation that First One Education has to offer:

Accommodation Options

Following is a summary of accommodation options available:

Homestay AUD150 – AUD270 per week
  • It is possible for students to gain access to the Australian lifestyle in a natural and friendly way through home-stay.
  • This is popular with younger students and those studying short-term English courses.
  • Some meals are usually included in the cost.
  • Single or shared rooms may be offered and the cost will vary accordingly.
  • Self-catering home-stay is sometimes available cheaply.
  • Farm stay offers the same services in a rural setting, and for short stays.
Hostels and Guest Houses AUD90 – AUD165 per week
  • Hostels are usually run by organisations such as Youth Hostels Australia.
  • Students share kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Share Accommodation / Rental Accommodation AUD80 – AUD270 per week /
AUD120 – AUD420 per week
  • Students often share with fellow students. They advertise on notice boards, websites and in newspapers. Students may have to provide their own furniture.
  • When renting a house, apartment or bed-sitter, landlords require rent to be paid in advance and will require a security bond usually equal to one month’s rent.
Boarding Schools AUD10,000 – AUD20,000 per year
  • Many private secondary schools provide accommodation, meals and laundry services for international students.
University Apartments, Colleges and Halls of Residence Variable: approx AUD10,000-AUD25,000 per year
  • Most universities offer a variety of accommodation on or near to campus such as university apartments, residential colleges or halls of residence. Halls of Residence are a popular option with full-time international students. The cost depends on the type of accommodation.
  • Residential Colleges provide accommodation with meals. The college undertakes cleaning and household tasks. Sporting and social facilities, tutoring, libraries and (generally) computer access are also provided.